Brand Development Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Brand Development Manager to join our young, dynamic and collaborative team. You must have an un-deniable love for furniture, design and interiors and bring professional experience in a similar role.
Planning and executing PR, Marketing and social media strategy that aligns with the brands image whilst aligning with the company’s marketing goals, driving web traffic and generating online sales. Working closely with the Company Director, you will be responsible for creating original text and content, managing posts and responding to followers in a timely manner and always using our brand language. Managing and initiating brand collaborations and partnerships to ensure benefiting and desirable public alignment and work closely with media publications to generate exclusive coverage and exposure to En Gold.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Manage media enquiries, interview requests and press releases.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on all Social Media platforms and via EDM.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, blog layout, Instagram grid)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, EDM and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Actively seek, align and manage partnerships/collaborations that support brand and generate growth, sales and awareness.
- Execute and oversee partnership contracts to ensure deliverables are met.
- Filtering all approached collaborations to ensure our brand is at an advantage through the alignment and politely declining any unwanted partnerships. Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Assisting in a Client Care capacity will also be required in this role, this will require answering customer enquiries and sales assistance.
- Proven working experience in Public Relations and Social Media Management required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful Public Relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in working alongside media.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline is favourable.
- Must have a Valid Australian Drivers License and own transportation.
This position will be at our new Head Office, opening soon in Braeside.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV email@example.com