Casual E-Commerce Assistant
Providing assistance to our Accounts Manager and Client Care Team by executing the packaging and sending of homewares and artwork orders, light emailing and answering customer enquiries. This is a Casual position, with an approximate 3 day per week schedule. This may have opportunity to increase as we go into Christmas trade.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Must be well presented and professional.
- Packing and dispatching orders to ensure the product arrives safely to the customer and is received in a timely manner.
- Packing orders in a well presented manner creating an on brand experience.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Working within a small team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Proficiently using Shopify to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- Maintaining cleanliness of all workspaces and showroom.
- Supporting the team in all processes as necessary, this may mean allowing for flexibility within your role and working outside of the scope of works.
- Must have experience working within a similar role.
- E-commerce experience is favourable.
- Must have a Valid Australian Drivers License and own transportation.
If this position sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please email