Casual/Part Time and Full Time Warehouse Assistant Role
Help manage the flow of products and stock through the warehouse by efficiently processing orders by receiving and sending goods to and from the warehouse. This includes unloading freight containers and operating heavy machinery such as a forklift whilst upholding safety standards. The warehouse team is responsible for quality control checking, safely handling product and ensuring all orders are dispatched according to company guidelines and quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Move inventory and materials across facilities.
- Process inventory for delivery.
- Sort, organise and store inventory in the proper location.
- Package items and label correctly.
- Comprehensively check all product prior to dispatching to customer to ensure quality standards are upheld.
- Repairing minor damages or product flaws according to Warehouse supervisors instructions. Light use of some power tools as needed.
- Update Shopify and documentation for inventory/order processing.
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals.
- Maintain brand integrity as a representative of the business when in contact with customers and delivering to their homes.
- Liaising with the Client Care team to provide a positive customer experience and ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Must be experienced working in a warehouse environment.
- Must feel comfortable lifting 20kg + safely.
- Must have a valid Australian Drivers License.
- Forklift License is favourable.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV email@example.com