Providing a positive brand experience for our customers whilst assisting with queries and issues. Executing sales both in the showroom and online by providing accurate and comprehensive product information and advice according to company guidelines. Supporting the team and maintaining our brand language- friendly, positive and relatable.
This role may include light Executive Assistant duties to support the Director with calendar management, file management, sales and financial reports. Skills and experience in this area is highly advantageous and will require an organised person who is comfortable with spread sheets, numbers and administrative duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and provide advice within Company standards.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Packing and dispatching orders to ensure the product arrives safely to the customer and is received in a timely manner.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Working within a small team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Proficiently using Shopify to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- Maintaining cleanliness of all workspaces and showroom, including rostered duties.
- Supporting the team in all processes as necessary, this may mean allowing for flexibility within your role and working outside of the scope of works.
Additional Assistant Duties will include:
- Diary and email management for the Director.
- Implement and maintain file management processes.
- Preparing sales reports.
- Generating reports and processing data from Xero and Shopify.
- Paying invoices.
- New staff induction, contracts and light HR management.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Assisting the Director as required
- Must be experienced working in a similar role in e-commerce or retail customer service environment.
- Must have Administrative experience
- Must have a valid Australian Drivers License.
It may be important to note that we will be relocating to our new studio in June located in Braeside.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV email@example.com