Providing a positive brand experience for our customers whilst assisting with queries and issues. Executing sales both in the showroom and online by providing accurate and comprehensive product information and advice according to company guidelines. Supporting the team and maintaining our brand language- friendly, positive and relatable.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and provide advice within Company standards.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Packing and dispatching orders to ensure the product arrives safely to the customer and is received in a timely manner.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Working within a small team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Proficiently using Shopify to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- Maintaining cleanliness of all workspaces and showroom, including rostered duties.
- Supporting the team in all processes as necessary, this may mean allowing for flexibility within your role and working outside of the scope of works.
- Must be experienced working in a similar role in e-commerce or retail customer service environment.
- Must have a valid Australian Drivers License.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org