Client Care Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Client Care Manager to head our Client Care team. We are a young, dynamic and collaborative team. You must have an undeniable love for furniture, design and interiors as well as customer service and management experience, preferably in e-commerce.
Are you ready for your career with En Gold?
We are paving our own way when it comes to furniture and wares. With a fast paced, collaborative and creative environment, we are hoping to invest in the right people to help us lay the foundations of our brand. With plenty of room for growth, this is an opportunity to make your contribution count! We value our team more than anything, we are a family and believe in nurturing growth internally to provide the most opportunity to our team.
Providing a productive and motivating work environment by leading the Client Care team and ensuring they are working proficiently within their roles and provide a positive customer experience. Managing the daily operations of the business including organising customer orders, delegating tasks, resolving queries and disputes in a timely manner and driving online sales. Clearly communicating company standards, goals and processes whilst leading by example.
As an e-commerce brand, most communication will be written, so strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Proficiently using Shopify to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer support is provided in a professional manner by the whole team, including yourself.
- Providing support to the Client Care team to resolve customer issues whilst handling escalated customer disputes and issues to ensure they are resolved in a positive and timely manner.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and provide advice within company standards.
- Managing the team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- Provide up-to-date communications with customers regarding their orders.
- Supporting the team in all processes as necessary, this may mean allowing for flexibility within your role and working outside of the scope of works.
- Driving sales and analysing stock levels. Liaising with the team to generate sales.
Keys to your success:
- Demonstrated ability to manage online sales and a small customer service team.
- An undeniable love for furniture and interiors.
- Experience in a similar role where you have demonstrated excellent customer service management, strong organisation and communication skills
- Eagerness to collaborate and grow within the company
- Your own form of transportation to our Braeside HQ
This position will be at our beautiful new Head Office, opening soon in Braeside.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org