Providing a productive and motivating work environment by leading and motivating the Client Care team and ensuring they are working proficiently within their roles and providing a positive customer experience. Managing the daily operations of the business including organising customer orders, delegating tasks, resolving queries and disputes in a timely manner and driving online sales. Clearly communicating company standards, goals and processes whilst leading by example.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Proficiently using Shopify to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer support is provided in a professional manner by the whole team, including yourself.
- Providing support to the Client Care team to resolve customer issues whilst handling escalated customer disputes and issues to ensure they are resolved in a positive and timely manner.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and provide advice within company standards.
- Managing the team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- Provide up-to-date communications with customers regarding their orders.
- Supporting the team in all processes as necessary, this may mean allowing for flexibility within your role and working outside of the scope of works.
- Driving sales and analysing stock levels. Liaising with the team to generate sales.
As an e-commerce brand most interactions with our customers is conducted via email and social platforms, we are also in the process of building our new HQ where we will conduct showroom viewings.
Must have a valid Australian Drivers License and means of transportation to work.