E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Driving web traffic through the planning and execution of online advertising and SEO whilst aligning with the company’s marketing goals and generating online sales. Working closely with Management, you will be responsible for advertising content, managing ads and reporting and managing web performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products, resulting in online sales.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and online applications to drive web traffic and generate sales.
- Identify problem areas that may be preventing online growth and provide informed suggestions to help resolve and improve.
- Implementing supporting technologies that are the best available options to support the operations of the company.
- Supporting the company in a IT capacity.
- Up to date knowledge on Google Analytics, Google Shop, Google Ads, Shopify, Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Ads and website performance.
- Regularly reviewing and improving online Customer Experience.
- Uploading and maintaining products for online sale.
- Overseeing the online launch for new collections and executing supporting advertising.
- Advanced familiarity with Klayvio, Shopify, Planoly, DEAR.
- Advanced copywriting skills to support the brand language and image.
- Creating Journal Posts in partnership with Brand Development Manager, to support engagement, SEO and brand identity.
- Must be an innovative problem solver, forward thinking, collaborative and able to take ownership of the role.
Must be experienced and skilled according to the above description.
Must have a valid Australian Drivers License.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org