We are looking for an Executive Assistant gun to join our team and to support our Director. You will manage mostly business related tasks such as generating reports, account management, light bookkeeping, light HR duties and organisational tasks. This role requires someone who is experienced as an executive or administrative assistant, extremely organised and has strong time management skills.
We are a close knit team so finding someone that understands our company culture, enjoys light humour, has an easy going nature whilst able to work hard and share our dedication to the brand and its growth is really important.
This role will be available on a Part Time or Full Time basis depending on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Diary and email management for the Director.
- Implement and maintain file management processes.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks and bank reconciliation using Xero.
- Generating reports and processing data from Xero and Shopify.
- Processing payroll and paying invoices.
- New staff induction, contracts and light HR management.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Working within a small team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Proficiently using Shopify to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- Maintaining cleanliness of all workspaces and showroom, including rostered duties.
- Supporting the team in all processes as necessary, this may mean allowing for flexibility within your role and working outside of the scope of works.
- Must be experienced working as an executive or administrative assistant.
- Must have a valid Australian Drivers License.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV email@example.com