Homeware Sales and Account Administrator
Maintaining and nurturing homewares and artwork accounts with the brands and artists stocked online. Monitor sales generated by homewares and artwork accounts and actively seek new accounts that closely align with En Gold. Manage all homewares and artwork orders by promptly packaging and dispatching for shipment to customers and attending to customers enquiries.
We are a young, collaborative team that works very closely to support each other and our company goals. We come together with a combined love of furniture, interiors and aesthetics. We love working within our freshly renovated HQ in Braeside, where we enjoy fortnightly massages and team BBQ's. We all deeply believe in our products and take full advantage of the staff discount perks to adorn our homes with En Gold. We care about our En Gold family and invest within our team. Joining our company opens the door to career progression and growth, as we work with you, your skills and your interests to ensure the strengths you offer to the company are recognised and nurtured.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee homewares and artwork accounts by maintaining inventory levels and monitoring sales.
- Communicating artwork sales to our artists accounts.
- Generating sales reports to analyse sales performance of homewares accounts.
- Actively work with Marketing and Social Media team to suggest products to highlight, promote and launch.
- Assist Content Creator to generate content for sales and promotion of homewares and artworks.
- Processing homewares and artwork orders using Shopify Plus.
- Packing and dispatching orders to ensure the product arrives safely to the customer and is received in a timely manner.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Actively seeking new homewares and artwork accounts that align with En Gold.
- Nurture relationships with homewares and artwork accounts.
- Working within a small team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Proficiently using Shopify to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- Maintaining cleanliness of all workspaces and showroom, including rostered duties.
- Supporting the team in all processes as necessary, this may mean allowing for flexibility within your role and working outside of the scope of works.
- Must have experience working within a similar role.
- E-Commerce or Retail sales experience is favourable.
- Must have a Valid Australian Drivers License and own transportation.
To apply please email email@example.com