Interior and Sales Consultant
We are currently seeking a full-time and part-time Interior and Sales Consultant to assist with client studio viewings, interior consultations and oversee sales orders.
We are a young, collaborative team that works very closely to support each other and our company goals. We come together with a combined love of furniture, interiors and aesthetics. We love working within our freshly renovated HQ in Braeside, where we enjoy fortnightly massages and team BBQ's. We all deeply believe in our products and take full advantage of the staff discount perks to adorn our homes with En Gold. We care about our En Gold family and invest within our team. Joining our company opens the door to career progression and growth, as we work with you, your skills and your interests to ensure the strengths you offer to the company are recognised and nurtured.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Must be well presented and professional.
- Facilitating Studio Viewing appointments, nurturing sales and assisting clients with product information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Working within a small team and using clear communication to ensure the company works efficiently.
- Proficiently using Shopify Plus to execute, process and keep up to date records of all customer orders/ product inventory and information.
- Strong written and verbal skills whilst maintaining and supporting the brand language.
- This role is suited to someone who has a strong interiors and sales background, with a shared love for craftsmanship and creating elevated spaces.
- E-commerce experience is favourable.
- Must have a Valid Australian Drivers License and own transportation.
If this position sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please email