We are currently seeking a Studio Assistant to help support our Client Care team. This role is offered on a casual basis with an estimated 2 days per week schedule. We are a rapidly growing brand so this is a great opportunity for someone who is hoping to join our team and evolve with us.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safely package homewares and artwork orders to ensure they are undamaged in transit.
- Book and schedule shipping/pick up for homewares and artwork orders.
- Sort, organise and store inventory in the proper location.
- Package items and label correctly.
- Comprehensively check all product prior to dispatching to customer to ensure quality standards are upheld.
- Update Shopify and documentation for inventory/order processing.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals.
- Maintain brand integrity as a representative of the business when in contact with customers.
- Liaising with the Client Care team to provide a positive customer experience and ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- May include showroom appointments and working Saturdays.
- Cleaning and maintaining the studio space.
- Must be experienced working in a e-commerce or retail environment.
- Must have a valid Australian Drivers License.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you please email us your CV email@example.com