Caring For Your Frida Buffet
The Frida Buffet. Curved silhouette and signature fossil stone aesthetic. This piece is designed to be the hero of the home whilst offering generous storage practicality with fixed shelving and magnetic door clasps. It works seamlessly into the home with a variety of uses including storage sideboard, entertainment unit, bedroom dresser or entryway console.
These designs were originally produced more than 30 years ago by the very artisans that make our pieces today. It is through our exclusive partnership that we have reignited this traditional craft.
We encourage you to read more about the beautiful story behind the origins of our Estrella Collection, one that we are very proud of and hold very close to our hearts. Please visit the En Gold Journal to read more.
- MATERIAL: Smokey Agate Limestone (Type of Fossil Stone)
- Overall Dimensions:
- Length 1750mm
- Depth 500mm
- Height 860mm
- Internal Shelf Dimensions
- Width 390mm
- Depth 415mm
- Top shelf height 300mm
- Bottom shelf height 310mm
- WEIGHT: Approximately 70kg
This piece is one solid construction
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Hand quarried fossilised limestone which is hand carved in to smooth and rough tiles.
- Aligned on a hollow timber carcass which provides a stable form to create the sculptural design.
- Surface tiles are polished and sealed to protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.
- Natural stone comes with its own unique variation and organic flaws. This includes colour and textural variation and should be expected.
- Slight imperfections are a part of the handmade process using this natural material, this is what makes each piece unique and should be expected.
No assembly required.
Please take care when moving your piece. Do not push or drag along ground as this may cause the stone to chip and break off. Always use two people to lift and place your piece down gently in place. If dropped, this may result in stone cracking, chipping and falling off. If it has come in forceful contact with an object or dropped, this may cause structural damage to the timber carcass.
Avoid contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) as they may cause etching. Avoid direct contact with high pigment liquids, foods and objects that may cause colour transfer.
The polished flat stone surface is sealed and polished, which means that it is protected against dirt, liquids and stains however this is not fool proof and care should still be taken. Once stained, this may not be possible to remove. We recommend always using coasters or a mat to protect from any products containing liquid.
To clean please use a clean sponge, warm water and mild soap.
To clean the rough surface stone please use a clean cloth or soft bristle brush with diluted water and bleach or acetone, if needed.
We also offer a specialty range of Lithofin stone care products that have been selected for cleaning, protection and stain removal, which are available to purchase via our website.
It is not recommended for outside use.