La Viá Dining Table
Rectangle dining table with polished fossil stone tiled surface and incredible rough textured edge profile. This handcrafted piece revisits some of our favourite vintage designs, whilst offering an organic and elevated aesthetic to your space.
*Comes in two seperate pieces (table top and base) with hardware to fix in place. Requires assembly.
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Hand quarried fossilised limestone which is hand carved in to smooth and rough tiles.
- Aligned on a hollow timber carcass which provides a stable form to create the sculptural design.
- Surface tiles are polished and sealed to protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.
- Natural stone comes with its own unique variation and organic flaws. This includes colour and textural variation and should be expected.
- Slight imperfections are a part of the handmade process using this natural material, this is what makes each piece unique and should be expected.
We encourage you to read more about the beautiful story behind the origins of our Estrella Collection, one that we are very proud of and hold very close to our hearts. Please visit the En Gold Journal to read more.