Inventory and Operations Assistant
Assist the Operations Manager with processing and dispatching orders whist maintaining inventory levels. Scheduling client pick ups and processing pending orders for dispatch. Assisting with the communication between operations, staff and clients whist ensuring company policies and standards are met.
We are a young, collaborative team that works very closely to support each other and our company goals. We come together with a combined love of furniture, interiors and aesthetics. We love working within our freshly renovated HQ in Braeside, where we enjoy fortnightly massages and team BBQ's. We all deeply believe in our products and take full advantage of the staff discount perks to adorn our homes with En Gold. We care about our En Gold family and invest within our team. Joining our company opens the door to career progression and growth, as we work with you, your skills and your interests to ensure the strengths you offer to the company are recognised and nurtured.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Scheduling local pick-ups with clients.
- Supporting the warehouse to ensure supply levels are up held for efficient operating by allocating inventory from our offsite storage.
- Assisting in quarterly inventory counts and inventory reporting.
- Liaising with freight carriers to ensure the company is receiving the best possible service for transporting orders.
- Assisting with processing inventory for delivery.
- Updating Shopify and Dear for order processing.
- Processing and allocating orders to their respective preorder date and freight service.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals.
- Maintain brand integrity as a representative of the business when in contact with customers.
- Upholding all company processes and policies.
- Working safely within the team and exercising clear communication to ensure efficient operations.
- Liaising with the Client Care team to provide a positive customer experience and ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Freight Carrier companies by obtaining quotes, booking freight, scheduling pick ups and reporting damages.
- Tracking preorder container dates and working with the marketing manager to communicate order updates.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong systems abilities, ability to rapidly learn and apply multiple systems for tracking inventory
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
- Strong customer service skills to respond to multiple internal and external customers quickly
- Ability to work within set processes autonomously whilst maintaining a solutions based mindset
- 1year experience in a similar role
- Must have a Valid Australian Drivers License and own transportation.
If this position sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please email