People and Culture Manager (Part Time)
A key role as the company ambassador for culture and values by building the people and culture capability of the organisation; lead and manage an effective human resources function to support management of the employee lifecycle; and contribute to broader organisational and strategic management as part of the En Gold team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead continued development of Company culture and staff engagement strategies.
- Support and advise the Executive Team on organisational change management, providing advice and support to the wider organisation.
- Manage and lead staff development and performance processes through the performance review & development cycle, including performance improvement plans and development needs analysis.
- Conduct regular 1 on 1 conversations whereby the health and wellbeing of the team is respectfully considered and actions taken when needed.
- Ensure the HR lifecycle of employees is managed in accordance with external standards whilst aligning with the company core values.
- Expertly advise senior management on staff attraction and retention strategies.
- Interpret, apply and ensure compliance with award entitlements, terms and conditions; Fair Work Act and related legislation.
- Conduct remuneration benchmarking, and advise on strategies and practices for bonus structures across departments.
- Manage or advise senior management on all employment relations matters, including end to end investigations, and liaise with representative bodies as required.
- Manage the administration of any workers’ compensation claims and return to work coordination for any staff returning after extended leave.
- Develop and maintain employment-related policies and procedures, and ensure their consistent implementation across the organisation.
- Assist senior management to ensure the organisation complies with its obligations under work health & safety legislation, in coordination with the National Operations Coordinators.
- Support recruitment, induction and retention.
- Ensure all employment-related documentation is compliant and fit for purpose.
- Undertake administrative tasks relating to the role and / or the team.
- Document, report and expertly advise on all matters of HR and legislation standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development, particularly related to the team and position’s specific areas of responsibility.
- Respond to requests by staff in a knowledgeable, professional, constructive and respectful manner.
- Plan and execute team building activities that support company culture and moral.
- Tertiary qualifications in either Human Resources or Business and experience in a similar role.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan for future needs and growth.
- Experience in implementing Human Resource strategies, policies, processes, and frameworks that support the delivery of strategic organisational objectives.
- Extensive experience in the effective management of staff and the ability to collaborate and build successful relationships.
This role is available on a Permanent Part Time basis in. our Braeside office. It is a very exciting time of growth for our company. The right candidate has the opportunity to guide and shape our company culture as we create the framework of our brand and future subsidiaries.
If this sounds exactly like the role you have been looking for please email email@example.com