To help maintain the flow of our warehouse by efficiently and safely processing orders through receiving and sending goods. This includes picking and packing stock, unloading containers, and operating plant. The warehouse team is responsible for our click and collect which includes face to face interactions with customers and ensuring alignment with the values of En Gold. The warehouse team is also responsible for quality control for all products to ensure customers are 100% satisfied and the quality of our products is consistently of the highest standard.
Casual/Part Time or Full Time position available depending on skill set and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking and packing orders
- Interact with customers in click and collect (Loading product into customers vehicles)
- Pallet strapping
- Safe use of plant and equipment e.g., Forklift
- Communicate directly with supervisor/manager
- Local deliveries
- Ensuring proper disposal of waste and rubbish
- Liaising with the client care team to maximise customer satisfaction
- Upholding all company policies, procedures, and systems
- Work safely within a team to maximise safe and efficient operations
- Ensure workspace is free from hazards, or minimised to the best of your ability
- Full Australian drivers’ licence
- Capable of safety handling and lifting over 50kg.
- HRW Forklift licence
- Working from Heights certification