Oversee the flow of our warehouse by efficiently and safely processing orders through receiving and sending goods. Ensuring warehouse team adheres to safety standards, policies and processes. Some duties include picking and packing stock, unloading containers, and operating plant. The warehouse team is responsible for customer order pick ups, which includes face to face interactions with customers and ensuring alignment with the values of En Gold. The warehouse team is also responsible for quality control for all products to ensure all orders are only dispatched after passing full quality control assessment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Warehouse scheduling whilst supervising all operations within the warehouse.
- Delegating warehouse duties to ensure efficiency of all processes.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Interact with customers in click and collect (Loading product into customers vehicles)
- Pallet strapping.
- Safe use of plant and equipment e.g., Forklift
- Communicate directly with Company Director.
- Container decant.
- Local deliveries.
- Liaise with our freight partners including assisting them with order collection, loading and scheduling order collection.
- Ensuring proper disposal of waste and rubbish.
- Liaising with the client care team to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Upholding all company policies, procedures, and systems.
- Work safely within a team whilst overseeing all safety standards to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Ensure workspace is free from hazards, or minimised to the best of your ability.
- Training all warehouse staff of safety and operating policies and processes.
- Full Australian drivers’ licence
- Capable of safety handling and lifting over 50kg.
- HRW Forklift licence
- Adhering to the Australian standard PPE AS/NZS 4381:2015
- Working from Heights certification